Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱

Assalamualaikum! speaking here is hadirahhanafi.Do follow and leave your footprint on my tagboard :) Be nice here.Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

SEGMEN MY FAVORITE SONG EVERRRR ! BY MISS FIFI





klik banner kalau nak join..

Hadiah:
topup rm3 x3
template blogger x3
novel e-book English pilihan x2

 lagu yang deyah suka ialah Holes inside by joe brooks

When all that you’ve tried, leaves nothing but holes inside,
It seems like you’re wired, to stay here held in time,
Cause nothing seems to change, oh no.
No nothing’s gonna change, at all.
I can see it in your face, the hope has gone away.

If you hold tight, shadows will be lost in the light.
Oh cause sometimes, fate and your dreams will collide.
So don’t walk away from me,
Don’t walk away from me,
Don’t walk away from me.

Your feet are stuck, no they cannot move,
Don’t tell me that they’re glued,
Sure they’re far from
At home, at ease but give sometime to breathe

Cause nothing seems to change, oh no.
No nothing’s gonna change, at all.
I can see it in your face, the hope has gone away.

But if we hold tight, shadows will be lost in the light.
Oh cause sometimes, fate and your dreams will collide.
So don’t walk away from me,
Don’t walk away from me,
Don’t walk away from me.

Oh, cause everything will be okay
I know that it’s so easy to say,
But the pain inside will fade,
Please tell me that you’ll stay.

If we hold tight, shadows will be lost in the light.
Cause sometimes, fate and your dreams will collide.
When all that you´ve tried leaves nothing but holes inside..


hope menang , amin